This week’s podcast is a reflection on some of the Tech news this week. Although not a lot of big announcements, there were some interesting topics that on the short and mid term will impact our lives.
Topics of this week are:
- Apple acquiring Workflow; what will this mean for automation in the enterprise
- Robots being fried in Fukushima
- Google beating the Doctor with AI
- Heathrow scanning your face, but what could it mean for the future
- Wearables turned into Fashion with Hugo Bosch and Tommy Hilfiger
- SAP stimulating entrepreneurship with SAP.IO
- Vint Cerf on thinking critical; humans taking ownership
As always, I will give my personal perspectives on this, which this time range from organisational, individual and societal advice. A bit too ambitious perhaps, but you need to start somewhere.
Hope you will enjoy the show. If you have questions, suggestions; please let me know on twitter @fwammes or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to get Tech updates, subscribe to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cEQtQL